Green belts signifies the plants growth as Tae Kwon-Do skills begin to develop.
The pattern, Dan Gun, is named after the Holy Dan-Gun the legendary founder of korea in the year 2333BC. The pattern consists of 21 movements.
- Turning Kick (Dollyo Chagi)
- Back Piercing Kick (Dwit Cha Jirugi)
- Knifehand Guarding Block (Sonkal Daebi Makgi)
- Knifehand Side Strike (Sonkal Yop Taerigi)
- Twin Forearm Block (Sang Palmok Maki)
- High Forefist Punch (Nopunde Ap Joomuk Jirugi)
All previous terminology can be tested as well as the terminology relevant to your grade.
Contact me today, in Broxburn, West Lothian, to sign up to my martial arts academy.