Green belts signifies the plants growth as Tae Kwon-Do skills begin to develop.
The pattern, Do-San, is the pseudonym of the patriot Ahn Chang-Ho (1876-1938) The 24 movements represent his entire life which he devoted to furthering the education of Korea and its independence movement.
- Fixed Stance (Gojung Sogi)
- Back Fist (Dung Joomuk)
- Fingertips (Sonkut)
- Thrust (Tulgi)
- Strike (Taerigi)
- Straight Fingertip Thrust (Sun Sonkut Tulgi)
- Backfist Side Strike (Dung Joomuk Taerigi)
- Outer Forearm Wedging Block (Bakat Palmok Hechyo Makgi)
- 3-Step (Sambo Matsogi)
- 3-Step semi-free (Ban Jayoo Matsogi)
All previous terminology can be tested as well as the terminology relevant to your grade.
Contact me today, in Broxburn, West Lothian, to sign up to my martial arts academy.