Blue belt signifies the heaven towards which the plant matures into a towering tree as training in Tae Kwon-do progresses.
The pattern, Won-Hyo, is named after the noted monk of the same name who introduced Buddhism to the Silla Dynasty in the year of 686 A.D. The pattern consists of 28 movements, and the ready stance is the closed, ready stance A.
- Close Stance Type A (Moa Sogi A)
- Bent Knee Stance (Goburyo Sogi)
- Fixed Stance (Gojung Sogi)
- Reverse Hooking Kick (Bandae Dollyo Goro Chagi)
- Reverse Turning Kick (Bandae Dollyo Chagi)
- Downward Kick (Naeryo Chagi)
- Knifehand Inward Strike (Sonkal Annuro Taerigi)
- Side Punch (Yop Jirugi)
- Bent Knee Ready Stance (Goburyo Junbi Sogi)
- Inner Forearm Circular Block (An Palmok Dollimyo Makgi)
All previous terminology can be tested as well as the terminology relevant to your grade.
Contact me today, in Broxburn, West Lothian, to sign up for my martial arts academy.