Blue belt represents the heaven toward which the plant matures into a towering tree as Tae Kwon-Do progresses.
The pattern, Joon-Gun, is named after the patriot Ahn Joong-Gun who assassinated Hiro-Bumi Ito, the first Japanese governor-general of Korea.
The 32 movements in this pattern represent Mr. Ahn's age when he was executed at Lui-Shung prison in 1910.
- Low Stance (Nacho Sogi)
- Rear Foot Stance (Dwit Bal Sogi)
- Upper Elbow (Wi Palkup)
- Reverse Knifehand (Sonkal Dung)
- Reverse Knifehand Block (Sonkal Dung Maki)
- Palm Upward Block (Sombadah Ollyo Maki)
- Upper Elbow Strike (Wi Palkup Taerigi)
- Twin Forefist Vertical Punch (Sang Joomuk Sewo Jirugi)
- Twin Forefist Upset punch (Sang Joomuk Dwijibo Jirugi)
- "X" Fist Rising Block (Kyocha Joomuk Chookyo Maki)
- Palm Pushing Block (Sombadah Miro Maki)
- "U" Shape Block (Digucha Maki)
All previous terminology can be tested as well as the terminology relevant to your grade.
Contact me today, in Broxburn, West Lothian, to sign up for my martial arts academy.